Make yourself at home in Cathay’s refurbished London Lounge at Heathrow. The airline has soft opened the lounge for eligible First and Business class passengers to enjoy, with an official launch to come on December the 7th.
Designed by Studioilse, the new lounge follows the airlines philosophy of a ‘life well travelled’ beautifully. With careful attention to food, amenities and homely feel aesthetic – the team has set the bar high.
The new lounge features everything you love about Cathay all-ready… Their renown noodle bar, warm tones and relaxed ambience.
London Lounge quick insights:
- Official opening 7th December
- Very spacious, at over 1200 square metres
- Plenty of solo chairs for privacy (great to read/work when travelling alone)
- Features Cathay’s famous Noodle Bar, plus table service in the ‘Dining Room’ – or help yourself in ‘The Pantry’
- Eight shower suites
- Opens 5:30am – 10:30pm Mon-Sat, but arises slightly later on Sundays (from 7:30am)
At 1,200 square metres, the new London lounge is 30% larger than its predecessor. Our favourite part is the floor-to-ceiling windows, providing panoramic views of the airport’s apron and north runway.
You can find the lounge opposite the Qantas Lounge in terminal 3. It’s available to all Cathay Pacific business class travellers along with Marco Polo Club Gold members and their Oneworld equivalents such as Qantas Gold.
This update reflects the strong market for London, with Cathay flying 5 daily services to and from Heathrow and new Gatwick routes.
Want daily travel inspiration? Follow us on Instagram @auTraveller